Review: DryCase April 4, 2011
The DryCase is a great way to waterproof your iPhone. The DryCase is a waterproof bag that creates an airtight seal around your iPhone or any other device. This is great if you would like to use your iPhone at the pool or the beach. This case retails for $39.99 on DryCase’s website. This case was sent out for review.
- The DryCase does a great job of waterproofing your iPhone or other mobile device.
- You can use your device’s capacitive touchscreen through the DryCase.
- If you have waterproof headphones, you can use them with the headphone jack that is built into the DryCase.
- The DryCase comes with an armband.
- Installation is a long and annoying process.
- This case retails for almost $40. To me, this is a little high for a case that you may only use a few times.