Review: Otterbox Defender (iPhone 4) May 6, 2011
The Otterbox Defender case is a super protective case for your iPhone 4. This case includes a three piece design that consists of a built-in screen shield, a hard inner layer and a soft silicone outer layer. This provides tons of protection for your Apple iPhone. This case was purchased for review.
- The Defender does a great job of protecting your iPhone. This is because of the case’s three piece design.
- The Defender comes with a belt clip. This is great if you need quick access to your iPhone.
- This case provides an Apple logo cutout, this is great if you like showing off your iPhone’s Apple logo. The cutout is covered by a clear piece of plastic.
- You can buy the Defender in a few different colors including black and red.
- This case costs almost $50 on Otterbox’s website. To me, this is expensive for an iPhone case.
- The built-in screen shield gets scratched overtime.
- The Defender’s outer layer tends to catch a lot of lint and dust.