Review/Giveaway: iCarbons iPad 2 Skin May 22, 2011
The iCarbons skin for the Apple iPad 2 are a great way to protect your iPad from scratches while keeping its slim feel. The skin feels and looks like real carbon fiber. I would like to thank iCarbons for sending this product out for review.
- The iCarbons skin covers the back and the front bezel of your iPad 2. This offers great scratch protection.
- iCarbons makes their skins with 3M DI-noc material. This gives the skin the look and feel of carbon fiber without using real carbon fiber. This also means that the skin can be easily washed with soap and water.
- The iCarbons skin works with the iPad 2 Smart Cover.
- The installation is a breeze. If you need help, you can view the installation video on the iCarbons website.
- A set of iCarbons for the iPad 2 costs almost $30. To me, this is expensive for an adhesive skin.
Would you like to win a set of white iCarbons skins for your iPad 2? If so, you’re in luck! Follow me on Twitter (@podreviewz) and leave a comment on this post with your Twitter username for a chance to win.
Thank you for reading today’s review, check back soon for more technology reviews.